Just like to reveal our new corporate logo:
Yep – that’s right – our new corporate logo for our firm hellofuture. Pretty cool, eh?
So you wonder – how can I get as cool a logo as that? Well its very simple. It literally took me about 5 minutes to think it through and maybe another 5 minutes to develop. Here’s how I did it.
- Think about your company and what it does. hellofuture welcomes the future in a happy, positive way, with a hearty hello! – note the exclamation point.
- What do we welcome? Well, the future of course. We don’t shy away from change. In face, we EMBRACE change! – And where is this future? Well, its in front of us, or that > way…
- So, if you take the end of the “hello!” which is the exclamation mark and the > representing the future, you get !>
- Which looks OK, but not amazing. So I loaded up my trusty old standby graphics app, Paint Shop Pro 8, which I’ve used since, like forever. I also downloaded a snappy font from dafont.
- Also, I selected two colors (#C63E40 and #4863A0) which recur in most of my work, in order to tie it all together.
- Finally, in order to point the arrow up – I mean who wants an arrow to be pointed straight or down? – I turned the whole shebang counterclockwise 30 degrees.
- I stepped back and looked at my handiwork. Not bad at all
Of course the first thing my partner said was “well, now you will have to reprint all of your business cards” To which I said, “ah no, that’s ok” I like my business cards exactly the way they are. And if you’ve seen them you know they are pretty memorable…
Course, if you don’t think you can do it on your own, I highly recommend fiverr for work like this. You can get some pretty decent stuff for $5.
Latest posts by Chris Kalaboukis (see all)
- EVENT: Making Magic: Building A Seamless World - November 12, 2015
- That’s A Great Idea! You Should Patent It! (or Not) - November 11, 2015
- The Upside Of Upset - November 10, 2015