- Capitalism is great
- One failure of capitalism: if a great idea has no business model, it’s unlikely to be pursued – if it doesn’t make money, it won’t happen.
- For innovative new products, we need to measure a different metric – JOY
- Some ideas are AMAZING, but they don’t make money
- Even if they are great, you have to look at them through a commercial lens
- The ideas go away when companies can’t figure out how to make money at it
- The idea must fulfill the customer’s desire – you must bring them joy, and the money will follow.
View all comments