- Are you lazy? Are your customers lazy?
- Do your customers prefer things to be done for them?
- Then why do you force your customers through your hoops?
- People don’t want to “bank”; they want their money managed.
- People don’t want a mortgage; they want a home.
- People don’t want a car loan; they want a car.
- Are you making your customers jump through hoops to work with you?
- Are you worried that talking to your customers will reveal how far off your products are from what they want?
View all comments