Director of the Center for Business Growth and Innovation programs at the University of Northern Iowa (UNI). Known for our nationally recognized and award-winning innovative programs, UNI is positioned as a preeminent “entrepreneurial support” resource for entrepreneurs throughout the State of Iowa.
- Advance Iowa, is a program that targets Iowa’s second-stage companies that have grown past the startup stage but have not yet reached maturity, and apply growth strategies to grow existing businesses within their current framework.
- The Dream Big, Grow Here Contest is an award-winning business grant contest for Iowans to launch new ventures or expand their current firms. Iowan entrepreneurs each year compete to win regional and state prizes.
- The Small Business Development Center (SBDC), a program of the SBA and one of 15 regional centers in Iowa dedicated to providing quality technical assistance and training to business owners.
- The Innovation Incubator features 13 office suites & offers campus and community participants a culture to foster and assistance in growing their businesses.
- The Business Concierge program answers Iowans’ most pressing business questions by providing valuable information to entrepreneurs looking to understand and grow their businesses better.